When it comes to your business, customer service should be a top priority. Sometimes, it can be easy to overlook its importance, though. So, as a reminder, here’s a list of eye-opening statistics we guarantee you didn’t know about customer service.
- 52% of people want companies to take action based on the feedback provided by their customers.
- 96% of consumers value customer service as an important factor when determining the brands they choose.
- 89% of consumers have even changed business providers to a competitor as the result of a poor customer experience.
- Americans are willing to pay 17% more to work with and buy from businesses with great customer service reputations, as opposed to those without.
- 90% of customers are influenced by positive customer feedback and reviews when purchasing products.
- Brands that accept customer feedback are considered more favorable by 77% of consumers.
- 68% of customers say that a “polite customer service representative” is the key to excellent customer service.
- A customer retention increase of 5% due to excellent customer service can increase profits by 25% – 95%.
As you can see, prioritizing customer service is a must! What’s the easiest, most reliable way to do so? Hire Insta Answer for 24/7 virtual answering services. Give us a call today.