Elevator call center response times shouldn’t be prolonged and inefficiently handled. With a few proactive steps, it’s possible to make the process far less painful for customers. The following actions can improve customer service for elevator dispatch calls.
- Providing 24/7 elevator call center dispatcher coverage to eliminate waiting for regular business hours for repairs.
- Train elevator dispatchers on how to quickly and efficiently answer incoming calls and process and prioritize calls.
- Streamline communications with other departments, including maintenance, engineering, and customer service, for more efficient scheduling.
- Use a virtual receptionist for elevator dispatch service calls that can send service requests straight to the appropriate staff.
The Case For Outsourcing Elevator Dispatchers
Implementing the above actions can be time-consuming and costly for many businesses. Fortunately, it’s possible to outsource elevator company services dispatch functions. This provides the following benefits:
- Outsourcing agencies utilize virtual receptionists and dispatchers that enable 24/7, 365 days a year calls.
- Outsourced elevator company services provide accurate reporting that includes detailed call logs, response times, customer feedback surveys, and more. This can help businesses improve customer service for future elevator dispatch calls.
- Outsourced elevator company services provide access to a larger pool of technical resources that can help diagnose and resolve problems quickly. This helps businesses maximize efficiency as well as improve customer service.
- Outsourcing call center dispatchers ensures rapid response times in cases of emergency elevator service. This is especially critical when passengers are stuck in cars after hours.
The Bottom Line
When you outsource your elevator dispatch services, you can be confident that you are getting a quality service at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself. Not only will outsourcing save you money, but it will also improve customer service. Insta-Answer is a 24/7 dispatch and support service to ensure that your elevator maintenance needs are taken care of. We provide live dispatching for both emergencies and regular service appointments, meaning no delays when it comes to elevator problems or planned maintenance. Get started today!